Consumer Brands Business Manager (Diversey)
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE:
The Consumer Brands Business Manager is responsible for the Category-, Digital- & Trade marketing of the Consumer Brands range in the Netherlands. You are accountable and responsible for driving profitable sales growth with the Unilever branded professional range –household care, fabric wash & personal care.
Leveraging renowned local Unilever consumer brands into the professional market and creating value for customers through solutions that best fit the specific (end)customer needs.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implementing the central strategy and developing the business to increase countries Unilever professional market penetration in B2B market;
• Developing, implementing and driving Unilever branded product portfolio; adapting range when needed, by understanding the local market needs – knowing what is going on in the local marketplace (competitors, pricing, promos) - and finding white spaces/opportunities within the marketplace to drive sales;
• Developing strong customer insights for the category & understand local customer journey in all channels/routes to market and translate those insights into business or growth opportunities;
• Setting and implementing pricing & promotional strategy for Unilever branded product portfolio. Working out a clear promotional sell out plan;
• Developing and implementing local category and (digital) activation plans for Unilever branded product portfolio per end user, with a clear distributor trade story and local activity calendar;
• Leading digital activation strategy in country; constant improving recently build digital local platform/website and implementing central digital and social media strategy and support plan in country, leading local E-commerce opportunities with sales team and test driving digital tools;
• Coordinating and leading supply chain and local demand planning within the organization to assure availability of local range, helped by local portfolio manager;
• Being the internal monitor for the Unilever professional range within the local OpCo; training and coaching sales teams and trade partners in country to keep momentum and getting regular feedback on changing needs of (end)customers;
• Being the key person for the local Unilever business partner on daily basis and close liaising with the central Consumer Brands team on strategy and working as a team with the other country Consumer Brands business managers (sharing best practices).
WHAT ARE WE ASKING:
• Category management skills, a deep understanding of (trade)marketing actions/techniques to develop the business;
• Solid marketing experience, preferably from consumer marketing / FMCG background;
• Proven digital competence; digital savvy: understanding Social Media and E-techniques, like SEO, SEA; ideally in e-commerce business environment;
• A strategic thinker with hands-on commercial and entrepreneurial mentality;
• Strong at critical thinking and problem solving;
• Strong communication and presentation skills and the capability to influence;
• Project management skills;
• Great at analysing data and understanding customer insights for all channels/routes to market;
• A team player; able to work and collaborate cross-functionally;
•Working fluently in English/Dutch language;
• Minimum 6/7 years of relevant working experience.
Diversey develops cleaning technologies that save lives, providing a tailored, customer-centric approach that empowers sustainable solutions. Protecting and improving the environment, they operate with their customers’ needs at the heart of everything they do. Their ethical commitment is implicit in all their products and everyday relationships with their people, their customers, and our planet. These ethics drive their commitment as pioneers of the future and creators of connection and innovation.