We are looking for an experienced hands-on Senior Executive for our Chinese client.
As an innovative high-end medical device group, MicroPort® was founded in 1998 in ZJ Hi-Tech Park in Shanghai, China. It has 300+ products on the market and more than 4,600 patents (including patent applications) and 20 products entitled to the national green channel for expedited registration for innovative medical devices. MicroPort® employs nearly 7,000 employees from more than 30 countries, of whom more than 50% are Chinese. Our extensive business covers 10 major medical device fields.
About MicroPort® CRM:
MicroPort® CRM is a pioneering company in the physiological management of heart disease using high-tech implantable devices and diagnostic solutions. With dedicated R&D teams and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, MicroPort® CRM designs, develops, and markets solutions for the management of heart rhythm disorders, such as implantable pacemakers and defibrillators, as well as heart failure with cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT), worldwide.
The company is headquartered in Clamart (outside Paris, France), and our world-class technologies are manufactured in France, Italy, the Dominican Republic and China for the Chinese market.
No matter who you are and where you come from, as long as you have talent, act with integrity, and are committed to the common goal of ‘helping billions of people thrive beyond 115 years of health life’ while you pursue your own financial freedom, MicroPort® Scientific is the ideal habitat to fulfill your dream! We who are like-minded and of the same character are looking forward to your joining! The hero of all kinds will come together in one place.
1. Responsible for the technical direction and overall planning of all the company’s products; to achieve the level of quality and the node goals of product research and development in accordance with the company’s established product development plan;
2. Establish a R&D system hierarchy for complex active products, set up and improve the company’s standardized product development process;
3. Organize research in the area of technological development of the latest products in the industry; formulate technological development strategic plans; and comprehensively supervise and guide the implementation of the strategy;
4. Responsible for team building and talent development of R&D technical personnel; ensure the stability of the core R&D team; and support the establishment and improvement of the technical team’s knowledge management and learning development system;
5. Responsible for external collaboration; evaluation of technology; research integration between the industry and universities and other related technical strategic cooperation matters; to recommend products and technical layouts in line with the company’s overall strategy.
6. Actively work with internal peers to leverage the resources as a team to approach common goals and be supportive to other functional departments.
1. Doctoral degree or above, proficient in at least 2-3 professional knowledge fields such as mechanical, electrical, control algorithms, software; extensive rich practical experience;
2. More than 10 years of work experience in medical device industry; familiarity with cardiac rhythm management and neuromodulation; R&D management experience; strong technical decision-making ability; reasonable project and risk management and control capabilities;
3. Strong team management experience, managing teams of not less than 20 people;
4. Have highly developed strategic thinking abilities; be capable of predicting team risks; able to monitor and manage well;
5. Possess excellent planning and execution skills; analysis and problem-solving skills; process management skills; communication and coordination skills;
6. Having excellent communication skills Chinese and English language;
7. Willing to re-allocate to Shanghai
Please contact Gerard Braker via (M: 0031 6 18174831) or via email including your resume (E: firstname.lastname@example.org)