We are looking for an extraordinary hands-on Senior Software Engineer to join the team, focusing on developing and scaling advanced well conveyance systems to fully integrate all system software components from the surface equipment to the cable and downhole tools.
Our Client is a high quality driven international company with special products for the Oil & Gas.
Description & Responsibilities
· Design, develop, code, integrate and debug system software for our embedded devices.
· Create/carry out tests and validate the software.
· Create documentation.
· Review code of others team members
Required Competencies and Skills
· Degree in computer science, engineering or an equivalent practical qualification
· 5 to 10 years of experience in machine control software development.
· Be a team player
· Excellent knowledge of C/C++
· Strong technical skills in embedded SW development, HW/SW interfacing, testing and
· Experience with mechatronics (controlling of moving mechanical elements from software)
· Experience with of real time operating systems – QNX/VxWorks/FreeRTOS/RTLinux
· Experience with any of messaging protocols (MQTT, ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ or similar)
· Experience with any of industrial automation protocols (ModBUS/CanBUS/ProfiBUS)
· Experience with working in a(n) Agile / Scrum environment
· Experience with any of code version systems (Git/Mercurial/SVN)
· Experience with Qt
· Good communication skills in English
Desired Competencies and Skills
· Knowledge of Python/C#
· Experience with Azure DevOps or GitLab or Atlassian tools
· Experience with signal processing algorithms
· Understanding basics of electronics
· Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) software development
· Experience with Cloud (AWS/ Azure/Google).
. Must be fluent in English.
Type of employment:
Full-time, Fixed-term, Indefinite-term
• Holiday pay
Terms of employment:
• Travel allowance
• Day shift
• Mechatronics Software: 5 years (Required)
Relocation allowed within or to the Netherlands.
Please contact Gerard Braker via (M: 0031 6 18174831) or via email including your resume (E: firstname.lastname@example.org)