Are you searching for a new challenge in the fast-paced, high-stakes oil and gas industry? Our client has a small dynamic team that promotes learning, creativity, and innovation in a welcoming and fun work environment. If this seems like the type of work atmosphere you’re searching for, we’d love to hear from you!
Our client is now looking for a new full-time employee based in their office in The Netherlands.
The primary duty of this job is to design and develop new and current solutions. Our primary activity is the design, marketing, and rental of cutting-edge downhole drilling equipment for the upstream oil & gas sector worldwide.
What is important in the job?
• Responsible for the R&D tasks within the R&D team;
• Developing a project plan including budget, requirements and planning;
• Designing and developing of new and existing mechanical solutions in 3D CAD software;
• Knowledge in Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis (including contacts, Pre-tension bolts);
• Developing and coordinating, laboratory tests for evaluating critical parts in designs;
• Determining component specifications (material, hardness, treatment);
• Coordinating production and controls quality documents;
• Responsible for patent research, writes patent enquiries and submits papers.
What is your background?
• R&D skills and a creative technical view;
• Mechanical engineering on HBO or University level;
• Knowledge in Non-Linear FEA Analysis, QHSE guidelines, Inventor/Ansys Software and skilled in 3D CAD software;
• Creative and capable of thinking out-of-the-box;
• Team player that is also able to work autonomously;
• Self-motivated with supervisory and leadership abilities;
• Positive and Confident personality;
• Comfortable working in a small and dynamic team;
• Verbal and written English communications skills;
• Knowledge of oil- and gas drilling industry would be advantageous.
Please note that an EU-working permit is required.
What is the offer for you?
Excellent package regarding your level of experience.
Please contact Gerard Braker via (M: 0031 6 18174831) or via email including your resume (E: email@example.com)