We are looking for an experienced hands-on Sales Director for the European market.
This will be first hire in Europe for NeuroTech. The sales Director will build the business from ground up. Customers will be neurosurgeons, Interventional neurologists and interventional neuro-radiologists. The Sales Director will need to have a Neurovascular background.
As an innovative high-end medical device group, MicroPort® was founded in 1998 in ZJ Hi-Tech Park in Shanghai, China. It has 300+ products on the market and more than 4,600 patents (including patent applications) and 20 products entitled to the national green channel for expedited registration for innovative medical devices. MicroPort® employs nearly 7,000 employees from more than 30 countries, of whom more than 50% are Chinese. Our extensive business covers 10 major medical device fields.
About MicroPort® NeuroTech:
MicroPort NeuroTech（Shanghai）Co., Ltd., founded on May 2012, is a subsidiary of MicroPort Scientific Corporation.
The company is located in the Shanghai International Medical Zone.
MicroPort NeuroTech provides a full range of neuro-interventional products to treat brain disease and is a high-end medical device company focused on neuro intervention.
Quote from MicroPort®:
No matter who you are and where you come from, as long as you have talent, act with integrity, and are committed to the common goal of ‘helping billions of people thrive beyond 115 years of health life’ while you pursue your own financial freedom, MicroPort® Scientific is the ideal habitat to fulfill your dream! We who are like-minded and of the same character are looking forward to your joining! The hero of all kinds will come together in one place……
• Participate in business negotiations, liaise and negotiate with relevant departments and institutions; Deal with and coordinate the related affairs of business development.
• Responsible for building and establishing the core team of business, perfecting and improving overseas business expansion, implementing the company’s rules and regulations, and supervising and implementing them.
• Develop, establish and maintain international market; Supervise the formulation and implementation of international marketing strategy and plan, overseas business negotiation, team building, etc.
• According to the company’s sales strategy, make sales plans and achieve sales targets.
• Collect market information, analyze market changes, report the latest competitors’ activities to senior management, and provide corresponding feasible solutions.
• Complete non-finance KPI indicators and any other tasks assigned by line manager.
• A minimum of five to ten years working experience including five years in Neurovascular intervention preferred.
• A minimum of five years team management experience.
• Ability to get in details and solve problems.
• Be proficient in speaking and writing in English.
• Ability for effective communication and cross functional collaboration.
• Organizational leadership skills: Aggressive in achieving results, while collaborating and communicating effectively with other members of the team.
• Skillful in handling all sales issues in sales cycle.
Please contact Gerard Braker via (M: 0031 6 18174831) or via email including your resume (E: firstname.lastname@example.org)