What is your role?
The Customer Service employee is (end)responsible for all customers’ operational and technical questions and the subsequent processing of those questions. The employee is the linking pin between the employees of the customer and the MAG45 organization. The role will be on site at our customer as well as in the internal organization. The working environment is the customers’ premises and the office, while being a MAG45 employee. This function is both operational and tactical.
In line with the CSR policy of Solar we believe it is important in our business model as MAG45 to commit to improving the environment. Everything MAG45 does is focused on energy efficiency and environment. This is not only policy, every MAG45 employee contributes on this every day.
First point of contact between J&J and MAG45 for operational and technical on-site related topics.
Integration within the J&J organization and always focused on increasing customer satisfaction
Handle and manage the quotation- and ordering process between J&J and MAG45
Translated customer questions to answers / solutions, when needed jointly with other departments and Account Management
Monitoring and managing the processes with dashboards and KPI’s
Perform on-site material handling activities to support on-site logistics solutions (such as replenishing stock in vending machines and stock at hand Kanban solutions and scanning of empty bins).
Providing technical assistance (e.g. mechanical make parts sourcing) and supporting value engineering activities.
Customer Service activities for customer
• Administrative handling of orders and quotations in mag45 systems.
• Technical support regarding customer requests; mechanical as well as electrical.
• Supporting J&J value engineering initiatives.
• Management of order book: in charge of tracking, re-planning and follow-up activities on orders through dashboards and KPI’s. Direct contact with suppliers on planned deliveries (e.g. for direct deliveries) or via Back Office in MAG45 hub.
• Communicate additional agreements with customer (e.g. price changes, small process changes).
• Receiving, registration and handling of customer complaints.
• Sparring with customers, offer alternative items, offer advice on technical issues and products.
• Translate customer requests to quotation requests at supplier – supported by sourcing specialists in MAG45 hub.
• Monitor, guard and improve internal KPI’s.
• Translate internal KPI’s to external reports and present and discuss with customer.
• Proactive coordination of improvement plans at customer.
• Analyse and send customer specific reporting concerning operational performance
• Describe and maintain customer specific agreements.
• Ensure that customers meet their commitments with regards to orders and payments.
Contract management activities
• Pro-actively identify deviations in the contract, propose solution to Account manager and (if applicable) align these with customer
• Provide item(list) declarations
• Receive goods and place on location for logistics solutions (Vending Machines and Kanban stock at hand, tooling robot, etc.).
• Scanning of empty bins to trigger replenishment orders.
• Ensure a tidy and orderly workspace and storage locations in scope.
• Execute phase-in / phase-out of items for logistics solutions
• Execute cycle counting for vending machines
Whats the offer?
Depending on your knowledge and experience, you will receive an attractive salary package. Of course working internally for a A-brand company witin a technavcall environment.
Who are you?
• Bachelor level in technical area (In Germany: Abgeschlossenes Studium im Bereich Wirtschafts- oder Ingenieurwesen oder vergleichbare kaufmännische Ausbildung, z.B. Industriekaufmann)
• 3 to 5 years of experience in technical environment (In German: Mehrjährige Berufserfahrung, idealerweise mit Vorkenntnissen betreffend Dreh-, Schneid-, Fräswerkzeugen oder Zerspanungswesen)
• Preferably experienced with working in a multidisciplinary multinational environment
• Good command of German and English
• Knowledge of working with Microsoft Office
• Experience with ERP system
• The ability to discuss technical topics with customer’s engineers and relay this to supplier and/or internal organization
Please contact or apply via www.excellentum.nl or mail to email@example.com
Questions? Call: 0031 6 18174832, Gerard Braker, Managing Partner.