To expand our Finance department in our BeNeGe region (Belgium, Netherlands and Germany) we are currently recruiting a Manager Accounting and Reporting!
As a Manager of Accounting and Reporting, you manage a team of approx. 15 people, report to the EU Controller and have a ‘dotted line’ to the Finance Director BeNeGe.
The Finance department of our region is located at our HQ in Eindhoven.
• Manage record to report and SOX teams
• Manage P2P and O2C teams
• Set and monitor KPIs on Finance processes.
• Closely work with FP&A teams to close the books on a monthly basis
• Approve account reconciliations
• Build strong relationships with other departments (FP&A, HR, tax, legal, treasury…)
• Supervise tax and all administrative activities
• Monitor and improve our finance systems
• Proactively work with Financial Director and business teams for any new business projects
• Support other departments for all their accounting questions
Besides Above You Will Be
• Responsible for the quality and integrity of the monthly reporting package
• Responsible for SOX and internal control procedures
• Responsible for continuous improvement activities related to accounting and internal control
• Driving and sponsoring finance projects
• Managing cash and DSO along with credit management teams
• Driving pro-actively continues improvement on Finance processes
What Do We Offer You
• You work in a dynamic organisation in which development and own input are central
• In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you a bonus and a company car, smartphone and laptop;
• You are entitled to 25 holidays
• A job with a lot of responsibility, where every day is never the same
• Enterprising, open and informal organisational culture
• You have Master degree working level
• Ideally, you have a first experience in a worldwide accounting firm + you have at least one successful experience in a similar job / company
• You are independent, analytical and accurate, but you are also able to conduct a helicopter view
• You have excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written (required)
Your Working Environment
XPO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world’s most successful companies in many industries; as e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNeNeGe region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany) XPO operates from 30 different locations with headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Every day, more than 4,500 employees give the best of themselves for the supply chain challenges of different customers; how different, challenging or specific the requirements can be. We have almost a million square metres of storage space and approximately 200 vehicles. Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and a safe working environment are crucial within XPO Logistics’ business philosophy.
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information please contact Bram Markusse – partner at Excellentum Human Capital Solutions, who can be reached via telephone number +31 6 53 130 196 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is XPO?
XPO is a leading provider of advanced supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies. We help our customers manage their goods as efficiently as possible using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative employees of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and sustainability are central to XPO Logistics’ business philosophy. Today, this ambitious company is one of the top 3 largest logistics service providers in the Netherlands.