Tradin Organic is the global front runner in organic ingredients. We offer a full service portfolio based on our unique sourcing, sustainability initiatives and processing & distribution capabilities. We offer a wide range of products from frozen fruit and vegetables, dried fruits, coffee, cocoa, cereals, rice, sugar, soya, pulses, seeds, nuts, oils, fats, fruit concentrates, dairy products, seasonings, sweeteners and more. Every day we continuously strive to introduce new products into the market in order to meet the happiness of our customers. We are a part of Amsterdam Commodities N.V. (Acomo) with headquarters in Rotterdam. Acomo is an international listed company active in the worldwide sourcing, processing, trading, packaging and distribution of natural food products and ingredients. The company is listed at the Amsterdam Stock Exchange (Euronext: ACOMO).
For our HQ in the center of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are looking for a:
International HR Director
As our International HR Director you are responsible for the overall coordination of the Human Resources function across the Tradin Division, with both a people centric and commercial mind-set, aimed at driving the business forward. This includes the responsibility for implementing and driving global HR processes, projects and initiatives within region of responsibility (e.g. talent management, appraisal, pension, compensation and benefits process). The International HR Director will work as a key member of the Tradin Management Team in developing HR strategies that are aligned with and support the business strategy.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Advising Board of Directors and management on organization changes.
• Supporting, advising, coaching the board of Directors, management and employee on HR
• Advise during annual budget cycle on overhead impact (i.e. costs for HC, recruitment, promotions, market adjustments, consultancy fees etc.)
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Ensure effective talent management and recruitments, assessments and development as the organization grows further
• Manage annual performance management, including the appraisal process, personnel development and succession planning
• Maintain records for pension and life assurance contributions made by employees; liaise with service providers to ensure funds are transferred as appropriate.
• Manage negotiations with Workers Council
• Responsible for assisting in multiple financial and compliance activities relating to company payroll & pensions functions. This includes timely and accurate processing and reporting of payroll & pensions data for the company employees
Requirements for this challenging role:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related business degree
• 8+ years experience in all aspects of HR
• Strong knowledge of payroll systems, internal controls, and management.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanor.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Experience in an international environment
• Strong knowledge of employment law/regulations and social security within region of responsibility
• Experience in change management
• Experience in managing complex employee relations matters
• Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
• Experience in people management
Terms of employment:
• An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company
• A fulltime (32/40 hours) position
• A workspace right in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station, and the flexibility to work from home
• Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment
• Competitive renumeration package
• An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
This position is assigned exclusively to Excellentum Human Capital Solutions.
Please apply by sending your resume to Jan Piet van der Plank, Managing Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info he can be reached at 0648 21 16 61