DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITIES & SCOPE OF AUTHORITY & PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1. HR Business Partnership for the plant (all teams of Operations)
- Is a member of the Operations Team (Plant Management Team) and gives input for the X+1 and X+5
- Is first point of contact for all line management in Operations for personnel related topic, coaches them and challenges the teams and organization for excellence.
- Manages various HR processes for the plant, within business unit strategy and within the group and regional guidelines, such as: performance management, job evaluations, communication, job rotation, dismissals and employee engagement.
- Support and coaches the management of the plant (Operations) in organizational development and change management.
- Ensures the correct and timely implementation of compensation and benefits policies and guidelines (local and CLA) and the processing in the local payroll.
- Is responsible for the support and coaching of Line management and team leaders in the case management and absenteeism, is the first contact for the external Health & Safety Service and medical practitioner.
- Is a strong ambassador of the safety culture and policies in the plant.
- Is responsible for all HR reporting and the optimal use of the HR-information systems (e.g. as ADP-ESS, LMS, HR Intranet).
- Has several external contacts to represent the employer as local employer,
Performance indicators: excellent business partnership, high engagement, low absenteeism, satisfied internal customers and smooth HR processes
2. Talent and Learning & Development
- Is responsible for the recruitment and learning & development activities for the plant in close cooperation with the Talent and L&D Specialist
- Advises line management with regard to training, coaching and career development of their employees.
- Is responsible for the follow-up of the TDR process for the plant
Performance indicators: well coached and skilled leaders, teams and employees
3. Continuous improvement of HR policy and processes
- Supporting de global HR Manager with developing and implementing HR strategies, goals and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Keeps track of new regulations and supports the Global HR Manager with the implementation of new policies.
- Comes with proposal and supports the overall improvement of HR processes and systems
- Can lead or is an active member in HR Projects
- Gives input to the Global HR Manager for the HR X+1 and X+5.
Performance indicators: clear HR strategy, compliance, excellent compensation and benefits policies, in alignment with national and local market and legislation.
- Additional responsibilities
- Can join if necessary the Global HR Manager in the monthly meeting between the Works Council and Director.
- Is member of the Idea Box Committee
V. CONTEXT DESCRIPTION & DIMENSIONS
The main focus of the job is at the Assen site. In total there are around 200 people working at the site (110 BCW, 50 WCW, 25 Managers and a variety of temps) across 4 different buildings. Reports directly to the Global HR Manager . Has 1 direct report.