We are looking for an experienced hands-on Senior Executive to set-up the European Business for our Chinese client. Intended to be the General Manager Europe.
Headquartered in Shanghai, our client is the world’s leading deployer of commercial hydrogen fuel cell mobility. The company specializes in the design, testing, prototyping, application engineering, and production of fuel cell systems for buses, trucks and other vehicles, mobile charging units, and marine applications. Since its founding in 2015, they have grown to over 600 employees. Over two thousand five hundred buses, trucks, and utility vehicles powered by the client are in daily use in five countries. Their combined mileage has surpassed 40 million kilometres.
1. Reporting to and assist the vice President in Shanghai to formulate annual overseas business development strategies and project goals.
2. Responsible for creating a Business Plan and Forecast.
3. Actively seek overseas market resources from external market or investigation, and develop new business and project channels.
4. Build and maintain the relationship with overseas customers, establish a good communication and cooperation platform, and actively developed the extension of secondary projects.
5. Brand build in overseas market. Develop potential overseas customers, and effectively convert potential customers into strategic customers.
6. Tracked overseas order, ensured the orderly delivery of project nodes, and improved customer satisfaction.
7. Collected overseas industry information and effectively transmitted it to relevant departments of the company, cooperated with research and brand communication.
8. Write overseas business environment analysis report, including social environment, political environment, economic environment, policy environment, etc.
9. Organization and management of the business development team, as well as team capacity building.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in related major.
2. At least 5 years working experience in overseas market development or key account sales for top 500 enterprises. Technical service industry, automobile industry, new energy industry overseas market background is preferred.
3. Must be fluent in English / excellent business writing skills.
4. In-depth understanding of overseas policy trends of fuel cell (automotive) industry and should be foresighted for policy.
5. Familiar with European or Asian‘s new energy car automobile / other industry is preferred. Experience in setting up overseas subsidiary is preferred.
6. Goal-oriented and customer-oriented, excellent communication skills, and be able to communicate with senior management.
7. Have strong market sensitivity and be good at capturing project opportunities according to market policy orientation.
8. Active working attitude, strong sense of responsibility, strong learning ability.
9. Able to work under pressure.
10. Recognize companies culture.
Please contact Gerard Braker via (M: 0031 6 18174831) or via email including your resume (E: email@example.com)