Bekaert is a listed company (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) with around 30,000 employees worldwide. The head office is located in Belgium with a combined annual turnover of € 5.1 billion. Bekaert Combustion Technology B.V. in Assen, market leader in its segment and technology leader, is part of the globally operating Bekaert Group. The location in Assen currently has 250 employees. The organization is engaged in the development, production and sale of burners and heat exchangers for central heating boilers for domestic and commercial use. Far-reaching innovation and specialization of high-quality and environmentally friendly burners and heat exchangers is characteristic of the organization. Bekaert strives for sustainable profitable growth and trust, resilience and integrity are the pillars on which the company stands.
For this client we are looking for an enterprising and proactive
Assistant Global Controller.
Do you have experience in a similar role in an international (production) environment and are you looking for a position with a lot of freedom in an international, growing organization? Then this is the role you are looking for!
What are you going to do?
In the position of Assistant Global Controller you are firmly in your shoes, you are approachable, but you are also a critical sparring partner. On the basis of the analyzes and reports provided by you, you provide solicited and unsolicited advice and thereby contribute to the optimization of financial processes. In this position you report to the Global Controller
Your activities include:
– preparing reports and analyses;
– preparing statutory annual accounts
– executing and optimizing the planning and control cycle (including monthly and year-end closing);
– development and implementation of productivity, costs and results;
– member of the BCT Heating MT in Assen;
– Business Partner for managers of Operations, Sales, R&D, Purchasing and HR;
– analysis and evaluation of investments from an economic point of view to ensure profitability for BCT Heating;
– Actively advise production team on efficiency and optimization of the production result;
– advise and stimulate the sales team regarding sales volume, margins and optimization of gross profit;
– External contacts with the tax authorities, external accountants, tax adviser and Group Tax.
What are you bringing?
– a completed HBO/WO education in Business Economics, Controlling or Accountancy;
– at least 5 years of relevant work experience in an international production environment;
– affinity with ICT and knowledge of SAP;
– Fluent in English;
– proactive, self-starting, solution-oriented and very strong analytically;
– Comfortable within the various levels in the organization.
What is offered?
– innovative and successful organization;
– possibility to contribute to the further growth of the organization;
– informal company culture and pleasant working atmosphere;
– broad and responsible position;
– Room for own input.
Excellentum Human Capital Solutions mediates exclusively on behalf of Bekaert for this beautiful and challenging role.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, I would like to invite you to respond.
Send your CV to Jan Piet van der Plank, -Managing Partner- via firstname.lastname@example.org or respond via our website. For further information, please contact us on telephone number 076-4100215.