KONI is the premier manufacturer of performance and adjustable shocks in the world. KONI shocks are made from the
highest quality raw materials and machined to the tightest tolerances.
KONI has taken shock absorber performance and comfort to the next level with patented Frequency
Selective Damping) technology. Learn more about KONI and the product lines for Consumer Automotive,
Railway, Defense, Recreational Vehicles, Bus, Truck and Trailer as well as Motorsports and Racing.
In order to further strengthen te organization, Koni (Oud Beijerland) is looking for a
In this exiting role you analyse and interpret available information from internal or external customers and
requests if applicable (through Sales) additional information.
– advises customers concerning possibilities of product range (performance, technical feasibility, dimensions etc.)
– advises/ discusses the technical aspects of customer orders internally as well as externally (a.o. with Sales Department )
and also gives advices in the company about the further development or standardization of parts of products in relation to
observed requests/needs of customers
– gives support to Quality Department and/or Manufacturing in case of problems with for instance setting lists
– making drawings based on customer specifications and technical feasibility
– determining the setting and editing of setting list
– trimming of the damper specifications based on finishing data of customer or results of performed ride and setting tests
– if necessary develops new parts in consultation with New Product Development department (pistons, foot valves)
– if required gives support in performing ride and setting tests
– entering new setting lists in the automated system
– release for manufacturing after approval and if necessary after the results of the first series of the product, adapt the specifications
– participate in projects as project team member from the own specialization discipline
-during and after finishing of the process to manager and Sales about a.o. technical possibilities,
improvement proposals, progress of project, changes (with commercial impact) etc.
Is required for/of:
– technical knowledge of the product: product range, parts, applicability of parts, materials science
– vehicle dynamics
– manufacturing possibilities
– reading of test diagrams and be able to operate a test machine
– existing instructions and standards
– operating the PC and installed programs including also specific applications for making calculations, editing parts lists etc.
– the administrative affairs within the department
– the company rules, quality procedures, environmental, health and safety rules within the organization
In this position you communicate with
– manager and colleagues on the progress of activities and details of work in progress,
– officers of other departments for obtaining information or explaining orders in progress
– Manager R&D for approval of set of drawings
– Sales department related to drawings documents explanation of activities etc.
– Quality Department related to existing procedures and instructions, review of approved products or rejects and permitted tolerances
– Work preparation department for giving and obtaining information, explanation
– Production and Planning Department for consultation, explanation etc.
– customers in the context of fine tuning of specifications
– suppliers for obtaining information related to parts to be applied etc.
Expression skills in foreign languages
Knowledge of the English and German language (verbally and in writing ) is required for being able to read customer
specifications and e mail where if necessary an appeal can be done to the responsible Manager R&D, as well as writing of
(English and German) texts and comments on parts lists.
Interested or apply?
This assignment has been exclusively given to Excellentum Human Capital Solutions.
Please contact Jan Piet van der Plank for further information or your application, contact details are email@example.com or by phone at 0648211661.