FP & A Manager (on hold)
Your main responsibilities are:
• Work closely with each site controller and support in decision making
• Prepare and analyze KONI financial reporting package (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and any other ad hoc financial analysis requested
• Drive the monthly closing, review the figures with each site controller and understand the variances versus Budget/ Previous Year.
• Provide business insights to support CFO and KONI leadership team in understanding performance and drive efficient decision- making
• Organize and manage Forecast, Strategic & Operating Plans and Budget processes by supporting KONI global teams. Review and analyze submitted reporting packages and challenge expected performance when necessary
• Liaise with Motion Technologies FP&A and Finance functions
• Support the development and deployment of ITT Corporation/ITT Motion Technologies standard practices within KONI
• Review and analyze strategic investment requests
We expect you to have a minimum of 5 years + experience as a Financial Controller or Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
in order to be successful in this position; you have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is considered a plus.
critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets.
Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin
our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales
in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2014 revenues of $2.7 billion.