Project Manager FMCG (Brussels area)
Our customer is a well-known brand activator with an impressive client base with leading A-brands in soft drinks, snacks, beers, pet food, tea, confectionary etc. The focus is to activate the brand, improve brand awareness, building sales and securing the best shelf presentation in-store.
In close coordination with the customer, creative marketing campaigns (experimental marketing) are developed for both in-store- and outdoor activities. Creative development and perfect execution are key to success.
The company is vibrant, young and ambitious and strives for the best.
It is all teamwork.
After a project has been sold, the Project Manager takes control and secures that all elements and aspects fit together in order to manage ‘best in class’ execution. This is about timing, people, locations, materials, communication with all related parties
To be a successful Project Manager it is vital to be:
• Structured, well-organized
• Pro-active, take the lead and signal problems before they occur
• Customer- and consumer focused
• A team player, this is about working together towards one goal
• Communicative, keep an open line to the counterpart at the customer’s side
. Communicate clear and structured and always focus on the agreed actions and defined goals
• Up-to-date with Microsoft Office.
• Cool, it can be stressful when deadlines must be met
• Experienced, at least 3-5 years
It goes without saying that candidates must have a keen interest in Marketing, Brand Management and know what is going on in (Food) Retail. Experience in a project-based organization is an advantage.
The office base is close to Brussels and Charleroi, so mastering both Dutch(native) and French is essential.
Please send your resume and your current gross annual income to Marcel de Jong (email@example.com) , our Managing Partner who runs this search on an exclusive basis.