For the manufacturing plant of our client KONI ITT in Oud-Beijerland we are currently looking for a Plant Controller
An ideal role for an ambitious finance professional, ready for a next step!
Reporting to the KONI Group Finance manager, you are the manager of the local Finance team (4 employees) and a member of the entity’s management team, with the overall responsibility over the P&L and B/S
Scope of responsibilities:
- You are the owner of the Budget/Forecast/Flash and closing processes.
- Actively participate to the closing process (accrual management, journal entry booking…)
- Ensure that capital deployment is optimized and in line with the budget and the company’s strategy and targets (Capex request analysis: NPV, IRR…)
- Ensure that internal/external reports are generated timely and accurately (Industrial, R&D, Sales…).
- Provide a monthly P&L variance reconciliation between Budget and prior year.
- Ensure general accounting and SOX compliances within the entire company processes.
- Ensure accounting accuracy by performing B/S reviews monthly with the support of the accounting manager.
- Drive for result by challenging the organization and fight the status quo by using reporting/follow up tools already existing and/or new tools to implement, adding your business knowledge and financial insights.
- Working in close collaboration with management, you are responsible of providing ad hoc analysis: measure performance / build up action plans / follow up, to ensure profitability sustainability and improvements on all areas of the business (Operations / R&D…).
- Business Partnering, by providing accurate data, analysis and advice, to ensure best possible business decisions.
KONI ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. ITT Motion Technologies is one of four ITT Value Centers focused on the Transportation industry.
KONI is part of the ITT Group and the premier manufacturer of performance and adjustable shocks in the world. KONI shocks are made from the highest quality raw materials and machined to the tightest tolerances. KONI has taken shock absorber performance and comfort to the next level with patented Frequency Selective Damping) technology.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Economics/Engineering, gained an experience in industrial controlling.
The knowledge of US GAAP/SOX requirements is required.
Proven business partnering attitude, ability to work under tight deadlines, proactivity, flexibility, team working, communication and results orientation complete the profile.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a basic requirement
This role is handled by Jan Piet van der Plank, Managing Partner.
For more information or your direct application, please contact Jan Piet on 0648211661 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack