ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. ITT Motion Technologies is one of four ITT Value Centers focused on the Transportation industry.
KONI is part of the ITT Group and the premier manufacturer of performance and adjustable shocks in the world. KONI shocks are made from the highest quality raw materials and machined to the tightest tolerances. KONI has taken shock absorber performance and comfort to the next level with patented Frequency Selective Damping) technology.
• Carry out the preventive planning of maintenance activities
• Prepare and periodically update the preventive maintenance program
• Lead and develop a team of approx. 6 employees, carrying out maintenance activities
• Analyze the preventive maintenance sheets filled in by those who carried out the intervention to identify critical issues or the need to update the preventive maintenance program
• Ensure that the results of preventive maintenance operations are recorded in the specially prepared database
• Ensure timely intervention in the event of anomalies / breakdowns that may involve: a danger to the health and safety of employees or environmental pollution
• Ensure effective surveillance activities so that safety and environmental instructions are respected by colleagues (waste management, water discharge, accident prevention, etc.) • Guarantee and monitor the availability of spare parts
• Ensure compliance with the assigned budgets, propose improvement activities
• Oversee and monitor compliance by individual employees with their legal obligations as well as all corporate provisions regarding the Environment, Health and Safety and use of PPE
• Check that only employees who have received adequate instructions access the areas that expose them to a serious and specific risk
• Report promptly to the manager any circumstances that can cause dangerous conditions for the Environment, Health and Safety
• Carry out operational checks on machines, equipment, installations of their own, as required by current practices and procedures
• Participate in risk assessment and testing of new machinery, installations, equipment
• Contribute to the training of employees
• Relevant Education (e.g. Engineering)
• Experience within automotive production plants is a plus
• Knowledge of mechanics, basic electrical engineering, hydraulics, pneumatics, measurement and control technology, control technology, heating and cooling technology • Knowledge of standards and guidelines concerning hazardous substances present (including lubricants)
• Ability to read drawing (electric, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic) • Experience in managing/supervising people
This role is handled by Jan Piet van der Plank, Managing Partner.
For more information or your direct application, please contact Jan Piet on 0648211661 or by email: email@example.com